Jag har fått besked att Student Essay Writing Competition, som är en essätävling Expert Assigment Help har startat, har förlängd tid och pågår ända till 31/12. Så om du inte är på Bokmässan (eller är där men har svårt att fördriva tiden i montern) är det bara att sätta igång. Ni andra kan ju köra igång när ni sovit ut nån vecka: det är gott om tid.
Här kommer reglerna än en gång (men kolla även på sidan enligt länken ovan):
Essay writing is not just a method of academic assessment, but also an art. This is an art of reporting and describing about a topic. It not only requires storytelling skills, but also the presentation of story. With our Essay Writing Competition, we want to discover essay writing talent from the student community. With Essay Writing Competition, we want to discover essay writing talent from the student community. This also acts like scholarship for students and helps in releases their load of academic expenses.
This Essay Writing Competition will run till 31 December 2017, we will be announcing 13 prize winners.
So participate in our Essay Writing Competition to win cash prizes (top 3 winners) and all 13 top winners will get an opportunity to be our authors in our blog section. We will notify the winners on their email ids and over phone calls.
The admission to this competition is FREE.
1st Prize: $450 + Authorship on our blogs.
2nd Prize: $250 + Authorship on our blogs.
3rd Prize: $150 + Authorship on our blogs.
10 consolation prizes: Authorship on our blogs.
Kindly fill this form to confirm your registration (Compulsory)
- Choosing more than one topic is allowed. More than one submission is allowed.
- The decision of the judges of ExpertAssignmentHelp will be final and binding.
- Expert Assignment Help reserves the right to use all the submitted entries for whatsoever purpose they deem fit.
- All entries will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized
articles will be rejected and the participant will be banned from participating in any future competition as well.
- Language for the essays will be English only.
- Participating in the event means that you agree to abide by all the rules of ExpertAssignmentHelp.
- You should be the only author of your essay. Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Formats accepted are .doc, .docx, .rtf
- The Essay document name should be in this form: <your name><SEWC> and should be emailed at email@example.com
You will be allotted points under three sections as explained below. Finally, points from all the three segments will be added to judge the winners. The three segments are explained below.
1. Essay Content (200 points)
- Maintain word limit: Your essay should be in between 800- 1000 words.
- The essay should be in perfect English language.
- Your essay should be 100% plagiarism free. It will be checked on plagiarism check software before being considered.
- Use active voice, multiple paragraphs to make it readable, add pictures to make it engaging and interesting.
- Your story telling capability will be judged.
2. Announcement points: Sharing your participation on Facebook (Each announcement contributes 3 points)
It’s fun to get motivational wishes from your friends when you are participating in a competition. That is why we want you to share your participation news on your Facebook, so that your friends know about it. You would need to use hastag #EAHEssayCompetition along with your message. Do not miss to use this hashtag as our social media team will find your message using this hashtag.
You may use this message: “I am excited to participate in ExpertAssignmentHelp’s essay writing competition and win $450. #EAHEssayCompetition”
3. Social share points: Peer review through social media (Each ‘Like’ contributes 1 point)
We think peer review is an important factor to judge your essay. Top 13 essays will get space on our website under your authorship. We will be sharing the link with you which you can share through your social media and other channels. We will count the number of Facebook likes on your Essay page.
You may use this message: “I have participated in ExpertAssignmentHelp’s essay writing competition and have been selected in top 15. You can check my essay on the link below and read it. If you really like my essay, then press ‘Like’ button on the page. This will increase my chances of winning this essay competition “
Post your doubt in the FB comment box below, and we will reply to your queries or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org